Sunday, March 28, 2010

Paper Arts of China Website Design


As part of my career in multimedia, I am creating websites using Dreamweaver. I am all about making something as attractive as possible and I feel that I accomplished that with this layout. This is an informational website and guide to the ancient Paper Arts of China. The index page shows floating luminaries and when the colorful bags are rolled over, they glow and the name of the other pages reveal themselves. The additional pages are consistent in basic layout and design with a few changes unique to each page. The last page of links shows the same background as the index page although a little more darkened to show the links more clearly. All in all, because of the subject matter, it allowed me to create a pleasing website.

No comments:

Post a Comment