Friday, December 18, 2009

Snow Train Animated

videoHere is the beginning animation of my snow train in Maya. This time, particles were used to create the smoke coming out of the stack. I intend to rig the wheels next and show an animation from the side view. After just watching the "Polar Express" on TV, I gained some insight into the detail that was used in the movie. But for now, I am happy with my lighting and my modeling and the effect that I created. With the next animation, I will add Ambient Occlusion for greater detail and effect. But I am well on my way to creating a nice piece.

1 comment:

  1. Paula, as usual I'm facinated at your talent. Your work in animation should take you far. But, there isn't anything in your efforts that shouldn't be recognized. You are talented in many ways. Keep up the good work. We're all proud of our cousin. :) Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete